(circa 1786 - 1866)
Detailed biographyFor a detailed biography of Patrick Grady click here.
BirthHe was born circa 1786 in Newcastle, IrelandG.1 He was the son of James Grady and Mary Riley.
DeathHe died on 16 January 1866 in O'Connell, AustraliaG.1 He was buried on 19 January 1866 in Brisbane Valley, AustraliaG.1
MarriageHe married Margaret Whalan circa 1806 in Newcastle, IrelandG.1 He married Susan Harty in 1860.
Children of Patrick Grady and Margaret Whalan
Life event details
- [S215] Karen O'Neil, "FGS: Grady - Whalan descendants", circa 2002.
- [S125] Letter from Patrick Grady to Colonial Secretary, 24 June 1824, Fiche 3286 pp128-30, Archives Office of NSW.
- [S214] Diary, from 1848, Patrick Hanrahan, (MS; St Marys Cathedral Archives); Reputed repository, St Marys Cathedral, Sydney; Sydney, Australia.
- [S126] Letter from Colonial Secretary to Patrick Grady, 6 July 1824, Reel 3 p631, Archives Office of NSW.
- [S190] Death Certifricate for Julia Kessey, 5708/1883, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 30 Feb 1883.
|Family forebears chart|