(circa 1805 - 1865)
BirthCatherine was born circa 1805 in South Creek, AustraliaG.1 She was the daughter of Philip Hogan and Mary McMahon.1,2 As of 24 January 1822 her married name was Burke.1 As of 15 January 1851 her married name was Hanrahan.1
DeathShe died on 19 September 1865 in Mount Pleasant, AustraliaG.1,2
MarriageShe married John Burke on 24 January 1822 in Castlereagh, AustraliaG.1,2 She married Patrick (I) Hanrahan on 15 January 1851 in Hartley District, AustraliaG.1,3
Children of Catherine Hogan and Patrick (I) Hanrahan
Life event details
- [S211] Research Report, Hogan-McMahon Descendants Chart, unknown author, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S212] Research Report, Hanrahan-Hogan Descendants Chart, unknown author, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S213] GM Cashman, Avoca, The Faith of the Pioneers, The Centenary Committee of the Church of St Vincent de Paul, Black Springs, 1988.
- [S86] Patrick Hanrahan will (19 Apr 1857), NSW Probate Office.
- [S209] Death Certificate for Mary Ann Kessey, 010401/1907, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 19 Aug 1907.
|Family forebears chart|