(1809 - 1880)
BirthEthelinda was born in 1809.1 She was the daughter of David Staid and Mary (?).1 As of circa 1827 her married name was Press.3
DeathShe died on 24 May 1880 in near, Orange, AustraliaG. The official cause of death was disease of the lungs and deopsy.1 She was buried on 26 May 1880 in Orange, AustraliaG. She had 7 sons and 4 daughters; two sons and 1 daughter pre-deceased her.1
Children of Ethelinda Staid and Daniel Press
- Thomas Press1 (after 1827 - after 1880)
- Sarah Press3 (circa 1828 - )
- William Press3 (circa 1829 - )
- Francis Press3 (circa 1831 - )
- Ethelinda Press3 (circa 1835 - )
- David Press+ (circa 1837 - 1918); David's mother's name is showns simply as "Ephelinda" with no surname recorded.5
- Daniel Press3 (circa 1838 - )
- Joseph Press3 (circa 1841 - )
- Mary Jane Press3 (circa 1843 - )
- Henry Press3 (circa 1846 - )
Life event details
- [S189] Death Certificate for Ethelinda Press, 9031/1880, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 26 July 1880.
- [S203] Death Certificate for David Press, 12610/1918, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 31 Aug 1918.
- [S134] Press family, Una Passenger List, 1849, 2460.
- [S133] Newspaper advertisement, Una arrival, Sydney Morning Herald, column 2, front page, 27 Nov 1849, State Library of NSW,.
- [S91] Marriage Certificate for David Press and Susannah Baker, Number 1454 (42), Volume 1866, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 2 May 1866.
|Family forebears chart|
Daniel Press's descendants