(1834 - 1910)
BirthShe was born in 1834 in Curragh Bridge, IrelandG.3 As of 14 May 1851 her married name was Bohan.4,5,3
DeathShe died on 5 June 1910 in Trangie, AustraliaG.3
MarriageShe married Martin Bohen, son of John Bohan and Mary Lahy, on 14 May 1851 in Bathurst, AustraliaG.4,5,3
Children of Elizabeth Seage and Martin Bohen
- John Henry Bowen+4,5,2 (1853 - 1902)
- Daniel Bowen5 (circa 1855 - before 1891)
- Thomas Bowen5 (circa 1857 - after 1891)
- Mary Ann Bowen5 (circa 1859 - after 1891)
- Daniel Bowen5 (circa 1861 - after 1891)
- Elizabeth Bowen5 (circa 1861 - after 1891)
- Ellen Bowen5 (circa 1863 - after 1891)
- James Bowen5 (circa 1865 - after 1891)
- Hannah Bowen5 (circa 1867 - after 1891)
- Jane Bohan3 (1869 - )
- Cornelius Bowen5 (circa 1872 - after 1891)
- Catherine Bowen5 (circa 1875 - 1875)
Life event details
- John Henry Bowen's mother's surname given as "Seige".
- [S220] Oral History provided by Ena Ruby Murphy to Halvene Therese Kessey, 1983. Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S329] Research Report, Martin Bohan, Leeanne Godfrey, http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Bowen-1865, 22 Jun 2013, Wikitree, WikiTree.
- [S69] Baptism Certificate for John Henry Bowen, 1310/1853, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 12 July 1853.
- [S195] Death Certificate for Martin Bowen, 5680/1891, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 11 Aug 1891.
|Family forebears chart|
Martin Bohen's descendants