(circa 1830 - 1887)
BirthJohn was born circa 1830 in Preston, EnglandG.1,2,3
Family surnameFor more information about the Poulton surname click here.
DeathHe died on 5 September 1887 in Coonamble Hospital, Coonamble, AustraliaG. The official cause of death was acute inflammation of both lungs. The informant was S Howard, wardsman.2 There was a funeral for John on 6 September 1887 in Coonamble, AustraliaG. He was buried in the RC cemetery at Coonamble.2
Children of John Poulton and Elizabeth Clarkson
Life event details
- [S135] Poulton family, Fitzjames Passenger List, 20 Feb 1860, 2480.
- [S145] Death Certificate for John Poulton, 11006/1884, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 6 Sep 1884.
- [S220] Oral History provided by Ena Ruby Murphy to Halvene Therese Kessey, 1983. Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S88] Birth Certificate for Alice Clarkson Poulton, 3058/1860, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 30 April 1860.
- [S218] Research Report, BDM information, Bruce Fleming, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming, A20000101.
- [S204] Death Certificate for Alice Clarkson Bowen, 022759/1927, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 28 Nov 1927.
|Family forebears chart|
John Poulton's descendants