(1786 - 1865)
BirthOn an unknown date his name was recorded as "William Flowerdew" (an unknown value).2,1 He was born say 1786.1 He was baptized on 19 June 1786 in Ingham, EnglandG.3,4,1 He was the son of James Flowerdew and Elizabeth Tooly.3,1
DeathAn unknown person died at age 79 on 26 August 1865 in ScratbyG..5,6,7,1,8,9 He was buried on 31 August 1865 in St Margaret, Ormesby, EnglandG. The Parish Register shows his age as 79 years. He is listed as "of Scratby."1 Probate was granted on his will on 17 February 1866 in Scratby, EnglandG.8
MarriageHe married Elizabeth Woolston, daughter of Benjamin Woolstone and Mary ?, on 20 October 1807 in Ormesby St Margaret, EnglandG. Maria Woolston signed the Parish Register as a witness.5,4,10,1 He married Mary Chadduck on 29 March 1826 in Great Yarmouth, EnglandG. William was a widower and Mary was a widow.3,4,11,12,1 He married Hannah West on 19 February 1832 in St. Nicholas, Great Yarmouth, EnglandG. He was a widower.2,11,12,1 He and Susanna Daniels (Woolstone) were recorded in the General Register Office as married in September 1851 in MutfordG.3,7,1
Children of William Flowerday and Elizabeth Woolston
Life event details
- [S30] Research Report, Norfolk Pedigrees, Peter Flowerday, 4, 4 April 2004, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S3] Vital Records Index index record for Flowerdew family, compiled by LDS, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S11] P.T.R. Palgrave-Moore, editor, Norfolk Pedigrees, Volume 4, (Norfolk amd Norwich Genealogical Society, n.p., 1985).
- [S19] Letter from Ruth Flowerdew to Peter Flowerday, 25 June 1990, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S6] Vital Record for various, St Margaret Ormesby, unknown repository.
- [S17] Photograph Tombstone: his tombstone.
- [S7] General Register Office, compiler, Index of Births, Marriages and Deaths (n.p.: General Register Office, 1988).
- [S307] William Flowerdew will (1866), 1861-1941 [database online], unknown repository.
- [S16] Notes from Somerset House.
- [S26] Unknown author, Boyds Marriages Norfolk, n.pub., n.p., unknown publish date.
- [S27] Marriage Record Index for Norfolk, 1801-1837., Norfolk Family History Society.
- [S8] International Genealogical Index index record for Flowerdew family, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S18] Census UK, Mutford, 30 March 1851, compiled by LDS, General Register Office, England.
- [S12] Research Report, Descendants of John Flowerday of Beeston St Lawrence, Ruth Flowerdew.
- [S4] The Church of Jesus Christ of Latter-day Saints, compiler, Great Yarmouth, St. Nicholas Church, Norfolk, England (Extracted records) (n.p.: Vital Records Index - British Isles, CDs, 1998).
|Family forebears chart|