(circa 1791 - 1849)
BirthElizabeth was born circa 1791. She was the daughter of James Blackman.1 As of circa 1816 her married name was Carlisle.1 As of circa 1824 her married name was Roberts.2
DeathShe died on 18 March 1849 in aged 51 years, Richmond, AustraliaG. The Death Certificate records that she was "living with John Roberts".3
MarriageShe married William Carlisle circa 1816.1 She married John Roberts circa 1824 in de facto, Richmond, AustraliaG.2
Children of Elizabeth Blackman and William Carlisle
Life event details
- [S230] Journal Article, Carlisle William, Australian Biographical and Genealogical Record, 1788-1841, ABGR 1788-1841 p.62, State Library of NSW.
- [S128] Newspaper advertisement, Public caution, William Carlisle, Sydney Gazette, 17 Feb 1825, State Library of NSW.
- [S132] Death Certificate for Elizabeth Carlisle, No. 927, Vol. 34 in 1849, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 1849.
- [S47] Journal article, William Carlisle and Charles Gordon, D A Rae, Auckland-Waikato Historical Journal, Vol 41, September 1982, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S56] Simpson, "Before Waitangi" in The Women of New Zealand. ).
- [S115] Committee Minutes, Church Missionary Society, FM4 1454, Archives Office of NSW.
- [S158] Journal Article, Gordon, Charles Moltson, Australian Biographical and Genealogical Record, 1788-1841, ABGR 1788-1841 p.159, State Library of NSW.
- [S52] Chapter, "Samuel Marsden" in The Bigge Commission of Inquiry.
|William Carlisle's descendants|