(between 1755 and 1765 - 1834)
BirthOn an unknown date her name was recorded as "Elizabeth Tooley" (an unknown value).2 She was born between 1755 and 1765. Calculated from age at death.2 She was born between 1770 and 1780. Estimated from IGI.2 As of 1785 her married name was Flowerdew (Tooly).1,2
DeathShe died in 1834 in Repps, EnglandG. She was aged 76.1,2
MarriageShe married James Flowerdew, son of William Flowerdew and Sarah Hasleton, in 1785 in Irstead, EnglandG.1,2
Children of Elizabeth Tooly and James Flowerdew
- William Flowerday+1,2 (1786 - 1865)
- Sarah Flowerdew3,2 (1788 - )
- Charles Flowerdew3,2 (1795 - )
- Hannah Flowerdew4,2 (say 1797 - before 1800)
- Hannah Flowerdew2 (1797 - )
- Hannah Flowerdew4,2 (say 1800 - )
- James Flowerdew2 (1802 - )
- James Flowerdew4,2 (between 1803 and 1804 - )
- Elizabeth Flowerdew3,2 (1804 - )
- Elizabeth Flowerdew2 (between 1807 and 1808 - )
- Elizabeth Flowerdew3,2 (1807 - )
- James Flowerdew3,2 (1810 - )
Life event details
- [S11] P.T.R. Palgrave-Moore, editor, Norfolk Pedigrees, Volume 4, (Norfolk amd Norwich Genealogical Society, n.p., 1985).
- [S30] Research Report, Norfolk Pedigrees, Peter Flowerday, 4, 4 April 2004, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S19] Letter from Ruth Flowerdew to Peter Flowerday, 25 June 1990, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S13] Vital Record for various, Parish of Ingham, unknown repository.
|Family forebears chart|