(1718 - after 1798)
BirthOn an unknown date his name was recorded as "William Flowerdy" (an unknown value).2 On an unknown date his name was recorded as "William Flowerday" (an unknown value).2 He was baptized on 7 September 1718 in Smallburgh, EnglandG.3,2 He was the son of William Flowerdew and Elizabeth ?3,2 He was baptized on 20 January 1798 in Ingham, EnglandG; age 76.4,2
Family surnameFor more information about the Flowerdew surname click here.
DeathHe died after 20 January 1798 in Ingham, EnglandG.1,2 At age 76, William Flowerdew was buried on 28 January 1798 in InghamG.3,2
MarriageHe married Sarah Hasleton, daughter of John Hasleton and Esther Brierton, on 20 August 1751 in Lessingham, EnglandG. The Parish Register recorded that Sarah was "of North Walsham".1,3,5,6,2
Children of William Flowerdew and Sarah Hasleton
Life event details
- [S11] P.T.R. Palgrave-Moore, editor, Norfolk Pedigrees, Volume 4, (Norfolk amd Norwich Genealogical Society, n.p., 1985).
- [S30] Research Report, Norfolk Pedigrees, Peter Flowerday, 4, 4 April 2004, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S12] Research Report, Descendants of John Flowerday of Beeston St Lawrence, Ruth Flowerdew.
- [S13] Vital Record for various, Parish of Ingham, unknown repository.
- [S26] Unknown author, Boyds Marriages Norfolk, n.pub., n.p., unknown publish date.
- [S8] International Genealogical Index index record for Flowerdew family, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
|Family forebears chart|