(circa 1777 - 1859)
BirthOn an unknown date her name was recorded as "Ryan".1 Mary was born circa 1777 in Ennig, IrelandG.2,3 As of 26 March 1810 her married name was Hogan.2 As of circa 1841 her married name was White.3
DeathShe died on 7 September 1859 in Tuglow River, AustraliaG.4,2,3 She was buried on 9 September 1859 in Old cemetery, Black Springs, AustraliaG.5,4
MarriageShe married Philip Hogan on 26 March 1810 in Parramatta, AustraliaG.2,5 She married John White circa 1841 in Campbells River, AustraliaG.3,5
Children of Mary McMahon and Philip Hogan
- Michael Hogan+2 (circa 1804 - circa 1841)
- Catherine Hogan+2,3 (circa 1805 - 1865)
- James Hogan2 (circa 1807 - )
- Robert Hogan2 (circa 1808 - circa 1842)
- Margaret Hogan+2 (circa 1812 - 1887)
- Henry Hogan+2 (circa 1814 - 1865)
- John Hogan+2 (circa 1818 - 1881)
- Mary Hogan2 (circa 1819 - )
- Denis Hogan+2 (circa 1820 - 1866)
- Bridget Hogan+2 (circa 1824 - 1891)
Life event details
- [S210] Research Report, Hanrahan-Young Descendants Chart, unknown author, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S211] Research Report, Hogan-McMahon Descendants Chart, unknown author, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S212] Research Report, Hanrahan-Hogan Descendants Chart, unknown author, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S328] Gravestone for Mary Hogan, unknown location, recorded by Jim Fleming.
- [S213] GM Cashman, Avoca, The Faith of the Pioneers, The Centenary Committee of the Church of St Vincent de Paul, Black Springs, 1988.
|Family forebears chart|