(circa 1861 - 1888)
BirthDavid was born circa 1861.1 He was the son of George Waples and Amelia Carlisle.2
Family surnameFor more information about the Waples surname click here.
DeathHe left a will on 20 July 1880 in Mount Kembla, AustraliaG.3 His estate was probated on 9 April 1884 in AustraliaG.3 He left a will on 14 April 1888 in Mount KemblaG.4 He died on 19 April 1888.4 His estate was probated on 11 June 1888 in at 250 pounds, Figtree, AustraliaG; Sister Emma: 150 pound. Nephew William Waples: 100 pounds. Brother Richard Waples: share of Butcher shop plus 26 pounds owing by late Mr John Graham Junior.4
Life event details
- [S99] Death Certificate for Amelia Waples, 1138/1876, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 6 June 1876.
- [S142] Death Certificate for George Waples, 10220/1884, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 1 Mar 1884.
- [S143] George Waples will (9 Apr 1884), 9662 in 1884, NSW Probate Office.
- [S146] David Waples will (14 Apr 1888), 16652 of 1888, NSW Probate Office.
- [S101] Marriage Certificate for James Jolliffe and Susan Waples, Number 5244 (922), Volume 1878, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 30 December 1878.
- [S164] Illawarra Pioneers Pre-1900 (Illawarra Family History Group Inc, n.p., 1988).
|George Waples' descendants|
William Carlisle's descendants