Angus Fleming 2
(1862 - 1887)
BirthAngus was born on 4 June 1862 in Calton, Glasgow, ScotlandG.1,2,3,4,5 He was the son of Angus Fleming and Elizabeth Taylor.6,5,2,3
Family surnameFor more information about the Fleming surname click here.
DeathHe died at age 24 on 15 March 1887 in Sydney Hospital, Sydney, AustraliaG. An unknown person certified that Angus died of "cardiac disease" and a "cerberal embolism" and that he had been in a coma for 3 days in Sydney Hospital.5,1 His body was interred at the Presbyterian Cemetery in Rookwood, AustraliaG, on 17 March 1887.5,1
MarriageHe married Martha Duncan on 18 July 1884 in Newhall Parish Church, Glasgow, ScotlandG. They were married after Banns were announced according to the rites of the Church of Scotland.5,1,3
Children of Angus Fleming 2 and Martha Duncan
Life event details
- [S106] Memorial Card for Angus Fleming buried at Rookwood cemetery, 15 March 1887, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S232] Baptism record for Angus Fleming, 811/1862, Calton, General Register Office, Scotland, 1862.
- [S238] Marriage Register for Angus Fleming and Martha Duncan, Number 210 at Bridgeton in 1884, General Register Office, Scotland, 18 Jul 1884.
- [S235] Fleming houselhold, Census, 3 April 1881, General Register Office, Scotland.
- [S194] Death Certificate for Angus Fleming, 000481/1887, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 22 Mar 1887.
- [S172] Baptismal registration: Fleming, Angus, (17 Nov 1852), General Register Office, Scotland, New Register House, Edinburgh, Scotland.
- [S233] Elizabeth Fleming houselhold, Census UK, Tollcross, Scotland, 2 April 1871, General Register Office, Scotland.
|Angus Fleming's descendants|
Angus Fleming's descendants