(circa 1813 - 1848)
BirthShe was born circa 1813 based on her estimated age at the time of her death.1 As of 19 April 1837 her married name was Flowerdew.1
DeathAn unknown person died in August 1848.2,3,1 At age 36, Elizabeth Tubby died and her remains were buried on 28 August 1848 in Great Yarmouth, EnglandG.2,1,3
MarriageShe married Benjamin Flowerdew, son of William Flowerday and Elizabeth Woolston, on 19 April 1837 in St. Nicholas, Great Yarmouth, EnglandG.4,5,6,1,7
Children of Elizabeth Tubby and Benjamin Flowerdew
Life event details
- [S30] Research Report, Norfolk Pedigrees, Peter Flowerday, 4, 4 April 2004, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S19] Letter from Ruth Flowerdew to Peter Flowerday, 25 June 1990, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S7] General Register Office, compiler, Index of Births, Marriages and Deaths (n.p.: General Register Office, 1988).
- [S3] Vital Records Index index record for Flowerdew family, compiled by LDS, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S27] Marriage Record Index for Norfolk, 1801-1837., Norfolk Family History Society.
- [S8] International Genealogical Index index record for Flowerdew family, Fleming Family History Archive held by Jim Fleming.
- [S97] Marriage Certificate for John Flowerdew and Grace House, Number 1196, Volume 1870, NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, 22 December 1870.
|Family forebears chart|
Benjamin Flowerdew's descendants