William John Flowerdew
b. 1837, d. 11 September 1861
For more information about the Flowerdew surname click here.
William John Flowerdew was born in 1837 in Great Berkhampsted.1,2
- Between 1850 and 1866 William John Flowerdew was a dairyman.1,2
William John Flowerdew was recorded as dead in September 1861 in Fleggburgh, Norfolk, England.3,1,2 He died on 11 September 1861 at age ~24 in Great Yarmouth. ||He is buried in grave D296 Gt Yarmouth Old Cemetry, Kitchener Road4,2
- [S263] P.T.R. Palgrave-Moore, editor, Norfolk Pedigrees (70 St Giles Street Norwich: Norfolk and Norwich Genealogical Society, 1985), page 71. Hereinafter cited as Norfolk Pedigrees.
- [S282] "Research Report: Norfolk Pedigrees Part Four", 4 April 2004, Peter Flowerday, to Jim Fleming; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S259] Arthur Flowerdew, Index of Births, Marriages and Deaths, General Register Office, 1988, 4b 35 Flegg.
- [S264] "Descendants of John Flowerday of Beeston St Lawrence, Norfolk", Ruth Flowerdew, to Peter Flowerday; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
|Last Edited||21 August 2018|