b. about 1813, d. 25 September 1890
Gravestone for George Gardner (c1813 - 1890), Coonamble Cemetery NSW
For more information about the Gardner surname click here.
George Gardner was born about 1813 in Croyden.1
George Gardner and Mary Jane Grimes were married on 14 February 1846. ||The minister, Colin Stewart, came from the Vale of Clwyd. Both bride and groom were residents of Capertee, as were the two witnesses. George was a member of the Presbyterian Church of Scotland.2,1
George Gardner immigrated on 25 February 1836 to in Sydney, NSW, Australia. aboard convict ship "Recovery"||
- About 1840 George Gardner was a labourer.3
George Gardner lived at Touralk in Coonabarabran, NSW, Australia, in December 1862. Attwood Charles Gardner's birth was recorded at Coonabarabran, so Touralk and Terrealon must have been nearby.1
George Gardner died on 25 September 1890 in Coonamble.4
- [S343] Birth Certificate Vol 1862 No 7321, Attwood Charles Gardner, (21 February 1863), NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.
- [S320] Marriage Certificate, George Gardner and Mary Grimes, 14 February 1846, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW. Vol 77 No 302.
- [S461] Death Certificate, Attwood Charles Gardner, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1937 No 7563.
- [S678] George Gardner Gravestone, Cemetery, Coonamble; Jim Fleming, 25 Sep 1890.
|Last Edited||21 August 2018|