b. about 1830, d. 5 September 1887
For more information about the Poulton surname click here.
John Poulton was born about 1830 in Preston.1,2,3
John Poulton emigrated on 13 November 1859 from Liverpool, England. SS Fitzjames11,5
- John Poulton was employed.6
- On 20 February 1860 John Poulton was a miner.1
- About 1870 John Poulton was a labourer.7
John Poulton died on 5 September 1887 at Coonamble Hospital in Coonamble. acute inflammation of both lungs||The informant was S Howard, wardsman2 He was buried on 6 September 1887 DETAIL in Coonamble. He was buried in the RC cemetery at Coonamble2
- [S388] Poulton family entry, Fitzjames, Passenger List, 20 Feb 1860; in (Kingswood: Archives Office of NSW), 2480.
- [S398] Death Certificate, John Poulton, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1884 No 11006.
- [S474] Interview with Ena Ruby Murphy (Bourke), by Halvene Therese Kessey, 1983. Fleming Family History Archive (Sydney).
- [S341] Birth Certificate Vol 1860 No 3058, Alice Clarkson Poulton, (30 April 1860), NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.
- [S1108] Immigrants per Fitz-James, Sydney Morning Herald, 23 Feb 1860, p6.
- [S472] "RR: BDM info from Bruce Fleming", Bruce Fleming, to Jim Fleming; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S458] Death Certificate, Alice Clarkson Bowen, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1927 No 22759.
|Last Edited||21 August 2018|