b. 20 December 1780, d. 21 May 1859
Alexander Taylor was born on 20 December 1780 in Barony.1,2,3
Alexander Taylor lived at Clyde Ironworks in Old Monkland, Lanark, Scotland, on 30 March 1851, formerly a coal miner.1
- On 5 May 1805 Alexander Taylor was a coalier in Barony.4
Alexander Taylor died from paralysis on 21 May 1859 at age 78 at Clyde Ironworks in Old Monkland. He died at 5:40 am.5,6,2
He was buried on 22 May 1859 at Tollcross Burial Ground in Tollcross.2
- [S1036] Alexander Taylor, 30 Mar 1851 Census UK, Edinburgh, Clyde Ironworks, Public Record Office, 652/1/18.
- [S1038] Death Certificate, Taylor, Alexander, National Records of Scotland, Scotland, 652/1 58.
- [S1039] Baptismal Record: Alexander Taylor 1780, No 622/ 30/41, (20 Dec 1780), National Records of Scotland, New Register House Edinburgh
- [S1030] Baptismal Record: Charles Taylor 1805, No 622/ 40/387, (5 May 1805), National Records of Scotland, New Register House Edinburgh
- [S999] Death Certificate, Taylor, Charles, National Records of Scotland, Scotland, 652/1 107.
- [S998] Charles Taylor, 6 Jun 1841 Census UK, Edinburgh, Old Monkland, Public Record Office, 652/1/15.