b. between 1780 and 1790, d. 1822
Elizabeth Woolston was born between 1780 and 1790. Person Source IGI baptism record of children in 18231,2 She was baptized on 21 December 1784 in Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk, England. Parish Register1
Elizabeth Woolston married William Flowerday on 20 October 1807 in Ormesby St Margaret, Norfolk, England. Maria Woolston signed the Parish Register as a witness3,4,5,1
Elizabeth Woolston died in 1822.6,1 She was buried on 18 September 1822 in Stokesby.6,7,8,1
- [S282] "Research Report: Norfolk Pedigrees Part Four", 4 April 2004, Peter Flowerday, to Jim Fleming; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S260] , IGI records from Family Search on Internet.
- [S258] , Record from the Parish Register For St Margaret Ormesby, Norfolk, (), parish register.
- [S271] Ruth Flowerdew, Letter From Ruth 25 June 1990, Sydney: Fleming Family History Archive, 25 June 1990, Marriage summary - Boyd's Index.
- [S278] Unknown, Boyds Marriages Norfolk, Volume 19.
- [S263] P.T.R. Palgrave-Moore, editor, Norfolk Pedigrees (70 St Giles Street Norwich: Norfolk and Norwich Genealogical Society, 1985), page 70. Hereinafter cited as Norfolk Pedigrees.
- [S264] "Descendants of John Flowerday of Beeston St Lawrence, Norfolk", Ruth Flowerdew, to Peter Flowerday; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S281] Flegg Island, Flegg Island Listing from Internet www.fleggisland.co.uk/Flowerdew.html, Flegg Island Listing, www.fleggisland.co.uk, summary details from parish records. Hereinafter cited as PR: Flegg Island listing.
|Last Edited||21 August 2018|