d. after 1870
For more information about the Flowerdew surname click here.
Benjamin Flowerdew was baptized on 19 March 1815 in Stokesby with Herringby, Norfolk, England.1,2,3,4,5
Benjamin Flowerdew and Elizabeth Tubby were married on 19 April 1837 at St. Nicholas in Great Yarmouth.6,7,8,4,9,10
- On 20 September 1846 Benjamin Flowerdew was a sawyer in Great Yarmouth.11,12
- On 22 December 1870 Benjamin Flowerdew was a ship's carpenter.9
Benjamin Flowerdew lived at the Golden Lion Inn in Great Yarmouth, Norfolk, England, on 30 March 1851, sawyer. He was a widower aged 35 lodging with James Baker, Publican.13,14,4
Benjamin Flowerdew died after 1870.
- [S264] "Descendants of John Flowerday of Beeston St Lawrence, Norfolk", Ruth Flowerdew, to Peter Flowerday; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S263] P.T.R. Palgrave-Moore, editor, Norfolk Pedigrees (70 St Giles Street Norwich: Norfolk and Norwich Genealogical Society, 1985), page 71. Hereinafter cited as Norfolk Pedigrees.
- [S281] Flegg Island, Flegg Island Listing from Internet www.fleggisland.co.uk/Flowerdew.html, Flegg Island Listing, www.fleggisland.co.uk, summary details from parish records. Hereinafter cited as PR: Flegg Island listing.
- [S282] "Research Report: Norfolk Pedigrees Part Four", 4 April 2004, Peter Flowerday, to Jim Fleming; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S1075] Benjamin Flowerdew, 30 Mar 1851 Census UK, London, Great Yarmouth, General Register Office, HO 107 1806.
- [S255] LDS, Vital Records Index as published 1999, (), VRI 1999.
- [S279] Norfolk Family History Society, Norfolk Marriages 1801-1837, (Norfolk Family History Society).
- [S260] , IGI records from Family Search on Internet.
- [S350] Marriage Certificate, John Flowerdew and Grace House, 22 December 1870, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW. 1870/1196.
- [S1074] Marriage Certificate, Benjamin Flowerdew and Elizabeth Tubby, 19 Apr 1837, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, England. No 773 at Great Yarmouth.
- [S423] Birth Certificate BxBz 305592, John James Flowerdew, (17 Oct 1846), General Register Office, England.
- [S455] Death Certificate, John James Flowerdew, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1910 No 9090.
- [S257] , 30 March 1851 Census UK, Trafalgar Road, Birkdale, General Register Office, England, PRO HO/107/1806 Folio 494 page 12.
- [S276] , 30 March 1851 Census UK, Trafalgar Road, Birkdale, Yarmouth, General Register Office, England, HO 107 1806 494 p 12.