b. about 1799, d. 25 January 1882
For more information about the Baker surname click here.
William Baker was born about 1799 in England.1
Married on 19 July 1844 in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia. Catholic||Both lived at Campbell's River (recorded as "Camel's River"!). He was C of E but she was "Roman Catholic"2,3
William Baker immigrated about 1822 to Sydney, NSW, Australia.1
- On 2 May 1866 William Baker was a farmer in Dunns Plains.4
- On 31 January 1876 William Baker was a farmer in Triangle Creek.3,5
William Baker lived at Dunns Plains in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia, in 1866.4
William Baker died on 25 January 1882 at Triangle Flat in Rockley. old age6,1 He was buried on 27 January 1882 at Jumpers Flat in Rockley.1
- [S442] Death Certificate, William Baker, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1882 No 5905.
- [S319] Marriage Certificate, William Baker and Eliza Connors, 19 July 1844, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW. Vol 94 No 285.
- [S435] Death Certificate, Eliza Baker, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1876 No 4603.
- [S344] Marriage Certificate, David Press and Susannah Baker, 2 May 1866, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW. 1866/1454 (42).
- [S454] Death Certificate, Susan Press, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1907 No 15520.
- [S436] Baker x 3 Gravestone, Cemetery, Jumpers Flat; James Fleming, 25 Jan 1882.
|Last Edited||21 August 2018|