b. about 1848, d. 14 October 1907
Susannah Baker logo
For a detailed biography of Susannah Baker click here
For more information about the Baker surname click here
Susannah Baker was born about 1848 in Campbells River.1,2,3,4
and Susannah Baker were married on 2 May 1866 at Church of Saints Michael and John in Bathurst. Roman Catholic||David was a farmer of Triangle Flat; Susannah a farmer's daughter of Dunn's Plains. Both signed with a mark, as did John Baker (best man). Mary Cullen signed her own name. William Baker gave permission for Susannah to marry1,2,5
Children with David Press (b. about 1837, d. 31 August 1918)
|Daughter||Mary Jane Press+ (b. 24 October 1867, d. 5 March 1951)|
|Son||Son1 Press (b. about 1868, d. before 14 October 1907)|
|Daughter||Agnes E Press (b. about 1869, d. after 31 August 1918)|
|Daughter||Daughter1 Press (b. about 1870, d. before 14 October 1907)|
|Daughter||Susan Press (b. about 1871, d. after 31 August 1918)|
|Daughter||Daughter2 Press (b. about 1873, d. before 14 October 1907)|
|Son||Joseph Press (b. about 1875, d. after 14 October 1907)|
|Son||David Press (b. about 1878, d. after 14 October 1907)|
|Daughter||Henrietta Press (b. about 1880, d. after 31 August 1918)|
|Daughter||Sarah Blanche Press (b. about 1882, d. after 31 August 1918)|
Susannah Baker died on 14 October 1907 in Triangle Flat. diabetes4
She was buried on 16 October 1907 at Cemetery in Jumpers Flat.4
- [S323] Baptismal Record: Press, Mary Jane, Vol 1867, (10 December 1867), NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Sydney
- [S344] Marriage Certificate, David Press and Susannah Baker, 2 May 1866, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW. 1866/1454 (42.)
- [S435] Death Certificate, Eliza Baker, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1876 No 4603.
- [S454] Death Certificate, Susan Press, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1907 No 15520.
- [S457] Death Certificate, David Press, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1918 No 12610.