b. circa 1795, d. August 1855
Mary Horgan was born circa 1795 in Glenbeigh.1
|Father||Daniel Horgan (b. circa 1760, d. before 1849)|
|Mother||Grace (b. circa 1765, d. before 1849)|
Denis Shea and Mary Horgan were married circa 1818 in Glenbeigh.2,3,4,5
Children with Denis Shea (b. about 1797, d. 27 March 1858)
Mary Horgan immigrated on 14 September 1849 to Sydney, NSW, Australia. The family traveled to Australia on the SS Panama.1,4
- In 1849 Mary Horgan was a farm servant in Glenbeigh.
Mary Horgan lived with Denis Shea on 25 August 1853 in Bathurst, NSW.2
Mary Horgan was living on 25 August 1853 in Bathurst, NSW.2 She died in August 1855 in Clear Creek. She is buried at Clear Creek.4
- [S1089] Shea family entry, Panama, Pax list, 14 Sep 1849; in (Kingswood: Archives Office of NSW).
- [S389] Murphy family entry, Talavera, Pax list, 6 Sep 1853; in 4/4935 (Kingswood: Archives Office of NSW), 2465.
- [S1088] Noel Caffery, Emails from Noel Caffery to Jim Fleming, Sydney: Fleming Family History Archive, 30 Jun 2019.
- [S1146] Family History Group of Bathurst Inc, editor, Bathurst Pioneers (Bathurst NSW 2795: Family History Group of Bathurst Inc, 2007). Hereinafter cited as Bathurst Pioneers.
- [S1148] Death Certificate, Denis Shea, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, 2596/1858.
|Last Edited||26 October 2019|