b. 1909, d. 18 August 1979
Victor Kessey was born in 1909 in Bathurst.1
Victor Kessey and Ella Ruby Ablett were married in 1927.2 He and Ella Ruby Ablett were divorced on 6 December 1942 in Sydney. Victor Kessey was alleged to have been a very regular drunk who beat his wife when his level of inebriation reached "frightfully drunk", according to his wife's testimony.2
- In 1942 Victor Kessey was a greengrocer.2
Victor Kessey died on 18 August 1979 at age ~70.3,4 He was buried on 20 August 1979 at Woronora Cemetery in Woronora. His remains are interred in Garden 6 of Garden Circuit.4
- [S610] NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Index to NSW Births, (Registry of BDM).
- [S857] Terraced, The Daily Telegraph, Part of the "Presenting Real Life" column, 6 Dec 1942.
- [S612] NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Index to NSW Deaths, (Registry of BDM).
- [S890] Various, Australian Cemeteries Index, (Reg & Jean McDonnell).
|Last Edited||21 October 2018|