b. 1779, d. before 1861
Elizabeth Chorley was born in 1779 in Milverton.1,2
and Elizabeth Chorley were married on 26 April 1793 at Church of St Margaret in Thorne St Margaret.3
Children with Samuel Baker (b. circa 1741, d. 5 December 1815)
Elizabeth Chorley lived at Blackmore Place in Wellington, Somerset, on 6 June 1841, washing woman. Robert was an agricultural labourer whose age was recorded as 30 years. The household included George Chapman 30, Sarah Pitts 15, Sarah Stellings 15 and Caroline Leach 15 (probably lodgers).4
She lived in Thorne St Margaret on 21 February 1855.5
Elizabeth Chorley died before 1861.
- [S1690] "The Baker Roadblock", 2022, James Michael Fleming (Cammeray, NSW); Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S1703] Robert Baker, 30 Mar 1851 Census UK, London, Holywell Lake Hamlet, Public Record Office, page 22, schedule 87, folio 538, piece number 1921, Archive reference HO107, Enumeration District 3F, Wellington, Somerset.
- [S1697] Marriage Certificate, Samuel Baker and Elizabeth Chorley, 31 Mar 1793, Somerset Heritage Service, Taunton. St Margaret's Church, Thorne St Margaret, Somerset.
- [S1704] Elizabeth Baker, 6 Jun 1841 Census UK, London, Wellington, Public Record Office, page 2, schedule 928, folio 5, book 6, piece number 950, Archive reference HO107, Blackmore Place, Wellington Somerset.
- [S1708] Isaac Baker and family entry, Ascendant, Passenger List, 21 Feb 1855; in series 5316; item 4/4792 (Kingswood: State Records Authority of NSW), reel 2137.
Click on any citation number above to view details of the source document and, possibly, access an image of the source.