b. 1807, d. 19 September 1865
Catherine Hanrahan nee Hogan, circa 1855
Catherine Hogan was born in 1807 in South Creek.1,2,3
- In September 1823 Catherine Hogan was a housekeeper to Patrick Hanrahan in Melville.2
- In 1825 Catherine Hogan was a housekeeper to Hendrahan in Melville.2
Patrick Hanrahan, the Elder, and Catherine Hogan lived and worked as a landholder at Woodford in Melville, NSW, in November 1828. Catherine Hogan had left her three-month-old daughter (Mary Ann) at Melville and had travelled to Sutton Forest.7 Patrick Hanrahan, the Elder, and she lived in Brisbane Valley, NSW, Australia, on 15 January 1851.6
Catherine Hogan died on 19 September 1865 at age ~58 in Mount Pleasant.1,4
- [S465] "RR: Hogan-McMahon Descendants Chart", unknown author, to James Fleming (Sydney); Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S932] Hogan family, Convict and Settlers List 1825 NSW: Hogan family, (Kingswood NSW: NSW State Archives), 1825
- [S966] Death Certificate, Mary White nee McMahon, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, 3343/1859.
- [S466] "RR: Hanrahan-Hogan Descendants Chart", unknown author, Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S957] Marriage Certificate, John Burke and Catherine Hogan, 21 Jul 1822, Society of Australian Genealogists, NSW. SAG Reel 6 FM4 5270.
- [S467] GM Cashman, Avoca, The Faith of the Pioneers, Black Springs: The Centenary Committee of the Church of St Vincent de Paul, 1988, p45.
- [S952] Patrick Hanrahan, Nov 1828 Census NSW, NSW, Melville, Archives Office.
|Last Edited||12 December 2018|