b. 22 June 1859, d. after 1887
For more information about the Fleming surname click here.
Was born on 22 June 1859 in Bridgeton, Glasgow, Scotland. at 6am|| Her father, Angus, is described as a "Sawyer (Journeyman)" and signed with a mark when registering the birth on July 8.1,2
- On 3 April 1881 Jane Fleming was a wool weaver at 690 Springfield Road in Glasgow.6
Jane Fleming appeared on the census of on 7 April 1861 in the household of Angus Fleming in Edinburgh, Scotland. The family of five plus one lodger lived in accommodation where only one room had a window.27 She appeared on the census of on 3 April 1881 in the household of Charles Fleming in Barony, Lanark, Scotland.6
Jane Fleming died after 1887.
- [S324] Birth Certificate Vol 1859 No C119201/6035516 936, Jane Fleming, (8 July 1859), Scottish Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.
- [S548] Angus Fleming, 7 July 1861 Census, Edinburgh, Trinity College Edinburgh, General Register Office, Scotland.
- [S392] Nolan Rafferty, Letter from Nolan Rafferty to Bruce Fleming, Sydney: Fleming Family History Archive, 5 Nov 1983.
- [S359] Martha Fleming nee Duncan, Family artifact: Memorial card - Fleming, Angus, Balmain: Martha Fleming, 15 March 1887, Family Tree typed onto photocopy.
- [S552] NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Index to NSW Marriages: Philip Fleming 1887, (Registry of BDM), 1887/2055.
- [S523] Charles Fleming, 3 April 1881 Census, Edinburgh, Barony, General Register Office, Scotland FHL Film 0203630, Vol 644-1, Enumeration District 3.
- [S521] Elizabeth Fleming, 2 April 1871 Census UK, Edinburgh, Tollcross, General Register Office, Scotland, 622/03014/000009.
|Last Edited||21 August 2018|