Angus Fleming, 2
b. 4 June 1862, d. 15 March 1887
For more information about the Fleming surname click here.
Angus Fleming, 2, was born on 4 June 1862 at 49 Turrern Street, Calton, in Glasgow.1,2,3,4,5
Angus Fleming, 2, married Martha Duncan on 18 July 1884 in Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland. ||They were married after Banns were announced according to the rites of the Church of Scotland.5,1,3
- On 3 April 1881 Angus Fleming, 2, was an iron moulder.4
- On 18 July 1884 Angus Fleming, 2, was an iron moulder (Journeyman) at 60 Franklin Street in Glasgow.3
- On 15 March 1887 Angus Fleming, 2, was an iron moulder.5
Angus Fleming, 2, appeared on the census of on 3 April 1881 in the household of Charles Fleming in Barony, Lanark, Scotland.4
Died on 15 March 1887 in Sydney, NSW, Australia, at age at age 24. ||[R:00006] certified that [Pf] died of "cardiac disease" and a "cerberal embolism" and that he had been in a coma for 3 days in Sydney Hospital.5,1 His body was interred at the in Rookwood Cemetery, NSW, Australia, on 17 March 1887. Presbyterian Cemetery5,1
- [S359] Martha Fleming, Memorial Card: Angus Fleming, Balmain: Martha Fleming, 15 March 1887.
- [S520] Baptismal Record: Fleming, Angus 1862, Vol 1862, No 811, (1862), General Register Office, Scotland
- [S526] Marriage Certificate, Angus Fleming and Martha Duncan, 18 Jul 1884, General Register Office, Scotland, Edinburgh. 210 at Bridgeton in 1884.
- [S523] Charles Fleming, 3 April 1881 Census, Edinburgh, Barony, General Register Office, Scotland FHL Film 0203630, Vol 644-1, Enumeration District 3.
- [S448] Death Certificate, Angus Fleming, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1887 No 481.
- [S521] Elizabeth Fleming, 2 April 1871 Census UK, Edinburgh, Tollcross, General Register Office, Scotland, 622/03014/000009.
|Last Edited||21 August 2018|