Angus Fleming, 2
b. 4 June 1862, d. 15 March 1887
For more information about the Fleming surname click here.
Angus Fleming, 2, was born on 4 June 1862 at 49 Turrern Street, Calton, in Glasgow.1,2,3,4,5
Angus Fleming, 2, married Martha Duncan on 18 July 1884 in Glasgow, Lanark, Scotland. ||They were married after Banns were announced according to the rites of the Church of Scotland.5,1,3
- On 3 April 1881 Angus Fleming, 2, was an iron moulder.4
- On 18 July 1884 Angus Fleming, 2, was an iron moulder (Journeyman) at 60 Franklin Street in Glasgow.3
- On 15 March 1887 Angus Fleming, 2, was an iron moulder.5
Angus Fleming, 2, appeared on the census of on 3 April 1881 in the household of Charles Fleming in Barony, Lanark, Scotland.4 Angus Fleming, 2, lived at 342 London Road in Barony, Lanark, Scotland, in 1885, moulder.7
Died on 15 March 1887 in Sydney, NSW, Australia, at age at age 24. ||[R:00006] certified that [Pf] died of "cardiac disease" and a "cerberal embolism" and that he had been in a coma for 3 days in Sydney Hospital.5,1 His body was interred at the in Rookwood Cemetery, NSW, Australia, on 17 March 1887. Presbyterian Cemetery5,1
- [S359] Martha Fleming, Memorial Card: Angus Fleming, Balmain: Martha Fleming, 15 March 1887.
- [S520] Baptismal Record: Fleming, Angus 1862, Vol 1862, No 811, (1862), General Register Office, Scotland
- [S526] Marriage Certificate, Angus Fleming and Martha Duncan, 18 Jul 1884, General Register Office, Scotland, Edinburgh. 210 at Bridgeton in 1884.
- [S523] Charles Fleming, 3 April 1881 Census, Edinburgh, Barony, General Register Office, Scotland FHL Film 0203630, Vol 644-1, Enumeration District 3.
- [S448] Death Certificate, Angus Fleming, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1887 No 481.
- [S521] Elizabeth Fleming, 2 April 1871 Census UK, Edinburgh, Tollcross, General Register Office, Scotland, 622/03014/000009.
- [S1152] Valuation Roll, (1885), Barony, ScotlandsPeople, Edinburgh
|Last Edited||14 November 2019|