b. 8 June 1789, d. 6 March 1842
For a detailed biography of William Ballantyne click here.
For more information about the Ballantyne surname click here.
William Ballantyne was born on 8 June 1789 at Howmains in Glassford.1,2,3 He was baptized on 21 June 1789 in Glassford, Lanarkshire.3
William Ballantyne and Christina Dow were married on 15 March 1818 in Glassford.4
William Ballantyne lived in Hamilton, Lanarkshire, Scotland, on 15 March 1818.4 He lived at Muirhead in Hamilton, Lanarkshire, Scotland, on 6 June 1841, farmer.5
William Ballantyne died on 6 March 1842 at age 52 in Hamilton.1,2,6,7 He was buried on 7 March 1842 at Glassford Cemetery in Glassford.2
- [S981] "The Ballantyne Roadblock", 2019, James Michael Fleming (Cammeray, NSW), p8; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S983] Ballentyne x 3 Gravestone, 129629899, Findagrave, Glassford Cemetery; Findagrave, 6 Mar 1842.
- [S1056] Baptismal Record: William Ballantyne 1789, No 645/ 10/137, (21 Jun 1789), National Records of Scotland, New Register House Edinburgh
- [S1072] Marriage Certificate, William Ballantyne and Christina Dow, 15 Mar 1818, General Register Office, Scotland, Edinburgh. 645/ 10/216.
- [S982] William Ballenden, 6 Jun 1841 Census UK, Edinburgh, Hamilton, Public Record Office, 647/22/3.
- [S984] Christany Dow, 30 Mar 1851 Census, Edinburgh, Hamilton, General Register Office, Scotland, 647/8/4.
- [S988] Death Certificate, Ballentyne, Christina, National Records of Scotland, Scotland, 647/136.