b. August 1826, d. 8 March 1867
Christina Ballantyne logo
For a detailed biography of Christina Ballantyne click here
For more information about the Ballantyne surname click here
Christina Ballantyne was born in August 1826 at Muirhead of Hamilton in Scotland.1,2,3,4,5
and Christina Ballantyne were married on 20 July 1851 at Parish of Mearns in Muirhead of Hamilton. He was a baker of Busby; she was from Waterford.2,1,5
Christina Ballantyne lived at Waterford in the Parish of Mearns in Renfrew, Scotland+
, on 20 July 1851.2
Christina Ballantyne died from strumous abscess of thigh on 8 March 1867 at age 40 at Fullarton in Old Monkland. She had suffered the disease (a skin or glandular infection associated with tuberculosis) for 6 months.6,7,5
- [S428] Birth Certificate 4874/1855, Margaret Ballentine, (22 Jan 1855), General Register Office, Scotland.
- [S424] Marriage Certificate, Thomas Ballentyne and Christina Ballentyne, 20 Jul 1851, General Register Office, Scotland, Edinburgh. 48496.
- [S977] Christina Ballentyne, 30 Mar 1851 Census UK, Edinburgh, Mearns, Renfrewshire, Public Record Office.
- [S980] Christian Ballentyne, 6 Jun 1841 Census UK, Edinburgh, East Kilbride, Public Record Office.
- [S1013] Death Certificate, Ballentyne, Christina, National Records of Scotland, Scotland, 652/1 59.
- [S437] Marriage Certificate, Charles Fleming and Margaret Ballantyne, 28 Dec 1877, General Register Office, Scotland, Edinburgh. 34820.
- [S979] Thomas Ballentine, 2 Apr 1871 Census UK, Edinburgh, Old Monkland, Public Record Office.