b. circa 1801, d. 21 April 1877
Christina Dow Ballantyne_1851 Census
Christina Dow was born circa 1801 in Glassford.1,2,3,4,5,6
|Father||James Dow (b. circa 1768, d. 15 April 1856)|
|Mother||Helen Frame (b. circa 1770, d. 23 September 1852)|
, as William Ballantyne's wife, resided with farmer, in Hamilton, Lanarkshire, on 6 June 1841.7 Christina Dow lived at Muirhead in Hamilton, Lanarkshire, on 30 March 1851, farmer on 40 acres. She is described as a widow.3 She lived at Limekilnburn in Hamilton, Lanarkshire, on 4 July 1861. She was described as a farmer's widow.4 She lived at Limekilnburn in Hamilton, Lanarkshire, on 2 April 1871, publican.5
Christina Dow died from Chronic bronchitis on 21 April 1877 in Limekilnburn.2,6 She was buried on 22 April 1877 in Hamilton.2
- [S981] "The Ballantyne Roadblock", 2019, James Michael Fleming (Cammeray, NSW), p8; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S983] Ballentyne x 3 Gravestone, 129629899, Findagrave, Glassford Cemetery; Findagrave, 6 Mar 1842.
- [S984] Christany Dow, 30 Mar 1851 Census, Edinburgh, Hamilton, General Register Office, Scotland, 647/8/4.
- [S985] Christina Ballentyne, 7 Apr 1861 Census UK, Edinburgh, Hamilton, Public Record Office, 647/26/34.
- [S987] Christina Ballentine, 2 Apr 1871 Census UK, Edinburgh, Hamilton, Public Record Office, 647/24/26.
- [S988] Death Certificate, Ballentyne, Christina, National Records of Scotland, Scotland, 647/136.
- [S982] William Ballenden, 6 Jun 1841 Census UK, Edinburgh, Hamilton, Public Record Office, 647/22/3.