Reginald Bruce Fleming
b. 7 September 1929, d. 15 August 2016
Bruce Fleming, circa 1950
For a detailed biography of Reginald Bruce Fleming click here
For more information about the Fleming surname click here
Reginald Bruce Fleming was born on 7 September 1929 in Young.1,2,2
- On 15 December 1955 Reginald Bruce Fleming was a book keeper.1
Reginald Bruce Fleming bought 22.75 perches of land from Arthur George Cooper on 9 July 1958 at section 8 lot 3, Oxley Street (number 56), in Bourke, New South Wales, Australia.6
He sold 22.75 perches of land to Elsie May Reed (widow of Bourke) on 27 August 1962 at section 8 lot 3, Oxley Street (number 56), in Bourke, New South Wales, Australia.6
Reginald Bruce Fleming died from bowel cancer on 15 August 2016 at age 86 in Monash. He was buried on 18 August 2016 in Bathurst.
There is a memorial to Reginald Bruce Fleming at Maranatha Lawn Cemetery in Bathurst, New South Wales, Australia. Follow this link
for information and images of his memorial.
- [S283] Birth Certificate Vol 1956 No 16978, James Michael Fleming, (19 January 1956), NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.
- [S302] Death Certificate, Reginald Angus Fleming, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1984 No 11115.
- [S699] Obituary: Halvene Therese Fleming (nee Kessey) 1934-2005, The Western Herald, top left, 10 Nov 2005, p6.
- [S700] Married 50 years, The Western Herald, main article, 3 Nov 1978, front page.
- [S611] NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Index to NSW Marriages, (Registry of BDM.)
- [S1684] JM Fleming, "Family Reed land summary: The land dealings of the Reed family of Bourke", NSW land deed volume 6629 folio 54; research summary, 12 Mar 2022; PDF held by James Michael Fleming. Online research findings in February 2022
Click on any citation number above to view details of the source document and, possibly, access an image of the source.