b. about 1795, d. about 1828
Cornelius Bowe was born about 1795.1
Cornelius Bowe was in a domestic partnership with Mary Lahy
Cornelius Bowe lived in Johnswell, Kilkenny, Ireland, on 4 December 1819.5,6
Cornelius Bowe died about 1828 in Kilkenny.2,3
- [S449] Death Certificate, Martin Bowen, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1891 No 5680.
- [S619] "Resarch Report: Bohan, Martin by Leeanne Godfrey", 22 Jun 2013, Leeanne Godfrey, to James Fleming (Sydney); WikiTree, http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Bowen-1865.
- [S645] Mary Lahy entry, SS Margaret, Convict Arrival Indents, 1837; in Convict Records (Kinsgwood: Archives Office of NSW.)
- [S1035] "Story: An unfortunate family - by James Michael Fleming", 2018, James Michael Fleming (4 Currawang Street, Cammeray), to self; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S1082] Baptismal Record: Martin Bowe 1819, (4 Dec 1819), Thomastown RC Church, Irish Family History Foundation, Ireland
- [S1110] "RR: Lahy family origins - Essay by James Michael Fleming", 2019, James Michael Fleming (4 Currawang Street, Cammeray), to self; Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.