b. about 1795, d. about 1828
Cornelius Bowe was born about 1795.1
Cornelius Bowe was in a domestic partnership with Mary Lahy
Cornelius Bowe lived in Johnswell, Kilkenny, Ireland, on 4 December 1819.5,6
He lived in Johnswell, Kilkenny, Ireland, on 25 December 1823.7,6
Cornelius Bowe died about 1828 in Kilkenny.2,3
- [S449] Death Certificate, Martin Bowen, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1891 No 5680.
- [S619] "Resarch Report: Bohan, Martin by Leeanne Godfrey", 22 Jun 2013, Leeanne Godfrey; WikiTree, http://www.wikitree.com/wiki/Bowen-1865.
- [S645] Mary Lahy entry, SS Margaret, Convict Arrival Indents, 1837; in Convict Records (Kinsgwood: Archives Office of NSW.)
- [S1035] "Story: An unfortunate family - by James Michael Fleming", 2018, James Michael Fleming (4 Currawang Street, Cammeray); Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S1082] Baptismal Record: Martin Bowe 1819, (4 Dec 1819), Thomastown RC Church, Irish Family History Foundation, Ireland
- [S1110] "RR: Lahy family origins - Essay by James Michael Fleming", 2019, James Michael Fleming (4 Currawang Street, Cammeray); Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S1083] Baptismal Record: Ellen Bowe 1823, (25 Dec 1823), St John's RC Church, Irish Family History Foundation, Ireland
Click on any citation number above to view details of the source document and, possibly, access an image of the source.