b. about 1831, d. 12 February 1881
Elizabeth Taylor 1831-1881
Elizabeth Taylor was born about 1831 at Clyde in Glasgow.1,2,3,4,5
and Elizabeth Taylor were married on 7 December 1851 in Old Monkland.6,3
Children with Angus Fleming (b. 11 July 1831, d. before 18 July 1884)
- On 30 March 1851 Elizabeth Taylor was a bleachfield worker at Clyde Ironworks in Old Monkland.5
Elizabeth Taylor died from diabetes mellitus on 12 February 1881 at 684 Springfield Road in Glasgow.2,7,8
- [S521] Elizabeth Fleming, 2 April 1871 Census UK, Edinburgh, Tollcross, General Register Office, Scotland, 622/03014/000009.
- [S522] Death Certificate, Elizabeth Fleming, National Records of Scotland, Edinburgh, Vol 1881 No 160.
- [S548] Angus Fleming, 7 July 1861 Census, Edinburgh, Trinity College Edinburgh, General Register Office, Scotland.
- [S998] Charles Taylor, 6 Jun 1841 Census UK, Edinburgh, Old Monkland, Public Record Office, 652/1/15.
- [S1000] Charles Taylor, 30 Mar 1851 Census UK, Edinburgh, Clyde Ironworks, Public Record Office, 652/1/23.
- [S520] Birth Certificate: Fleming, Angus 1862, Vol 1862, No 811, (1862), General Register Office, Scotland, New Register House Edinburgh
- [S526] Marriage Certificate, Angus Fleming and Martha Duncan, 18 Jul 1884, General Register Office, Scotland, Edinburgh. 210 at Bridgeton in 1884.
- [S437] Marriage Certificate, Charles Fleming and Margaret Ballantyne, 28 Dec 1877, General Register Office, Scotland, Edinburgh. 34820.