b. 1807, d. 19 September 1865
Catherine Hanrahan nee Hogan, circa 1855
Catherine Hogan was born in 1807 in South Creek.1,2,3
Patrick Hanrahan, the Elder
, and Catherine Hogan lived and worked as a landholder at Woodford in Melville, NSW, in November 1828. Catherine Hogan had left her three-month-old daughter (Mary Ann) at Melville and had travelled to Sutton Forest.7
- In September 1823 Catherine Hogan was a housekeeper to Patrick Hanrahan in Melville.2
- In 1825 Catherine Hogan was a housekeeper to Hendrahan in Melville.2
Catherine Hogan died on 19 September 1865 at age ~58 in Mount Pleasant.1,4
- [S465] "RR: Hogan-McMahon Descendants Chart", unknown author, to James Fleming (Sydney); Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S932] Hogan family, Convict and Settlers List 1825 NSW: Hogan family, (Kingswood NSW: NSW State Archives), 1825
- [S966] Death Certificate, Mary White nee McMahon, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, 3343/1859.
- [S466] "RR: Hanrahan-Hogan Descendants Chart", unknown author, Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S957] Marriage Certificate, John Burke and Catherine Hogan, 21 Jul 1822, Society of Australian Genealogists, NSW. SAG Reel 6 FM4 5270.
- [S467] GM Cashman, Avoca, The Faith of the Pioneers, Black Springs: The Centenary Committee of the Church of St Vincent de Paul, 1988, p45.
- [S952] Patrick Hanrahan, Nov 1828 Census NSW, NSW, Melville, Archives Office.