b. about 1802, d. 25 October 1838
Logo George Elliott 1802
George Elliott was born about 1802.1,2,3
- In 1837 George Elliott was working jeweller.4,3
- About 1838 George Elliott was a silversmith.1
George Elliott died on 25 October 1838 at the Workhouse in London.1,3,2
He was buried on 26 October 1838 at Holy Trinity Church, St Clement Danes, in London.2,3
- [S479] Joan McKenzie, Gibson's Way, 24 Zoccoli Street Coonamble NSW 2829: Joan McKenzie, 1993, p 111.
- [S1474] Ancestry, Bur: Elliott, George 1838 at St Clement Danes, (City of Westminster Archives, 1838), HTVBR/PR/1/4, aged 36, Burial Register for the Holy Spirit Church, St Clement Danes.
- [S1453] "Elliott family origins", 2020, James Michael Fleming (Cammeray, NSW); Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.
- [S1432] Baptismal Record: Elliott, George and Emma, Vol 1855, No STM/PR/6/30, (5 Apr 1855), two adult baptisms, City of Westminster Archives, London
Click on any citation number above to view details of the source document and, possibly, access an image of the source.