b. about 1847, d. 1 May 1905
For more information about the Jolliffe surname click here
Thomas Jolliffe was baptized on 7 June 1846 in Marston Magna, Somerset, England.1
He was born about 1847 in Marston Magna.2,3,4
They was baptized on 12 December 1850 in Marston Magna, Somerset, England.5
Thomas Jolliffe lived with Thomas Jolliffe, 2
, and Elizabeth Curry Shepherd
about 1851 in Marston Magna, Somerset, England. residence number 173
On on 27 July 1857, James
, and Selina
arrived at aboard. they was at age 47 years old. SS "Tartar"||The Passenger List records that all could read and write except the two youngets children, Sarah and Robert. All were C of E. Thomas was a Farm Labourer; Elizabeth a Farm Servant; John was a Farm Labourer; Selina a General House Servant; Ellen was a Nursemaid2,4,6
They was a benficiary of 's will on 16 November 1867.7
Thomas Jolliffe died on 1 May 1905 in Dapto.4
- [S673] , Index: BDM Marston Magna transcribed by JMF, Church of the Blessed Virgin Mary Marston Magna, General Register Office, England, London, Ba 20.
- [S334] Jolliffe family entry, Tartar, Passenger List, 27 July 1857; in (Kingswood: NSW Government Archives.)
- [S415] Thomas Jolliffe, 30 March 1851 Census UK, London, Marston Magna, Public Record Office, p4.
- [S418] Unknown, editor, Illawarra Pioneers Pre-1900 (PO Box 310 Wollongong NSW 2520: Illawarra Family History Group Inc, 1988)
- [S414] , Bap: Marston Magna Baptisms - Jolliffe & Shepherd, (Public Record Office, various.)
- [S451] Death Registration, Elizabeth Jolliffe, Death Certificate: Jolliffe, Elizabeth, Vol 1894 No 14820, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW
- [S347] Thomas Jolliffe will (16 Nov 1867), W: Jolliffe, Thomas, Probate Office, NSW. Hereinafter cited as W: Jolliffe, Thomas.
Click on any citation number above to view details of the source document and, possibly, access an image of the source.