b. 11 March 1851, d. 8 September 1916
Sarah Hurry nee Jolliffe (1851 - 1916), circa 1891.
For more information about the Jolliffe surname click here
Sarah Jolliffe was born on 11 March 1851 in Marston Magna.1,2,3
Sarah Jolliffe lived with Thomas Jolliffe, 2
, and Elizabeth Curry Shepherd
about 1851 in Marston Magna, Somerset, England. residence number 172
On on 27 July 1857, James
, and Selina
arrived at aboard. they was at age 47 years old. SS "Tartar"||The Passenger List records that all could read and write except the two youngets children, Sarah and Robert. All were C of E. Thomas was a Farm Labourer; Elizabeth a Farm Servant; John was a Farm Labourer; Selina a General House Servant; Ellen was a Nursemaid1,3,4
They was a benficiary of 's will on 16 November 1867.5
Sarah Jolliffe died on 8 September 1916 at age 65 in Berkeley.3
She was buried about 9 September 1916 at C of E Cemetrey in Berkeley.3
- [S334] Jolliffe family entry, Tartar, Passenger List, 27 July 1857; in (Kingswood: NSW Government Archives.)
- [S415] Thomas Jolliffe, 30 March 1851 Census UK, London, Marston Magna, Public Record Office, p4.
- [S418] Unknown, editor, Illawarra Pioneers Pre-1900 (PO Box 310 Wollongong NSW 2520: Illawarra Family History Group Inc, 1988)
- [S451] Death Registration, Elizabeth Jolliffe, Death Certificate: Jolliffe, Elizabeth, Vol 1894 No 14820, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW
- [S347] Thomas Jolliffe will (16 Nov 1867), W: Jolliffe, Thomas, Probate Office, NSW. Hereinafter cited as W: Jolliffe, Thomas.
Click on any citation number above to view details of the source document and, possibly, access an image of the source.