b. 1787, d. 30 January 1855
Elizabeth Green 1787 - 1855
For a detailed biography of Elizabeth Green click here
Elizabeth Green was born in 1787 in Myerscough.1,2,3
John Robert Poulton
and Elizabeth Green were married on 26 October 1807 in Broughton. The banns had been read on October 11th, 18th and 25th.4
Elizabeth Green lived in Haighton, Lancashire, on 26 October 1807.4
She lived in Fulwood, Lancashire, on 6 June 1841, cotton weaver.1
She lived at 25 Fulwood Row in Fulwood, Lancashire, on 30 March 1851, farmer of 3 acres. The Poulton family lived next door to the family of Robert Clarkson, including his daughter Elizabeth Clarkson.2
Elizabeth Green died from bronchitis on 30 January 1855 at age ~68 in Broughton.3,5
She was buried on 2 February 1855 in Broughton.3
- [S1191] Elizabeth Poulton, 6 Jun 1841 Census UK, London, Fulwood, Public Record Office, p11.
- [S1192] Elizabeth Poulton, 30 Mar 1851 Census UK, London, Fulwood, Public Record Office, p7.
- [S1193] Ancestry, Bur: Elizabeth Poulton 1855 at Broughton, (Public Record Office, 1855), Bishops Transcripts for Broughton, Lancashire.
- [S1232] Marriage Certificate, John Poulton and Elizabeth Green, 26 Oct 1807, General Register Office, England, London. Broughton Parish.
- [S1234] Death Certificate, Elizabeth Poulton, General Register Office, England, London, 136 in 1855 at Broughton Lancashire.
Click on any citation number above to view details of the source document and, possibly, access an image of the source.