b. 4 June 1829, d. 14 November 1911
Logo Mary Grimes 1829
Mary Grime was born on 4 June 1829 in Parramatta.1,2,3,4
She was baptized on 12 July 1829 at St John's Church in Parramatta, New South Wales, Australia.4
and Mary Grime were married on 14 February 1846 in Capertee. The minister, Colin Stewart, came from the Vale of Clwyd. Both bride and groom were residents of Capertee, as were the two witnesses. George was a member of the Presbyterian Church of Scotland.5,3,6,1
Children with George Gardner (b. 4 September 1813, d. 25 September 1890)
- On 13 November 1911 Mary Grime was an Old Aged Pensioner at Clissold Parade in Campsie.1
Mary Grime died from broncho-pneumonia on 14 November 1911 at age 82 at Clissold Parade in Campsie.7,1
She was buried on 15 November 1911 at CofE Cemetery in Canterbury.1
- [S1226] Death Certificate, Mary Gardner nee Grime, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1911 No 14089.
- [S1228] NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Index: NSW Births Grime x 4, (Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.)
- [S343] Birth Certificate Vol 1862 No 7321, Attwood Charles Gardner, (21 February 1863), NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages.
- [S1263] Baptismal Record: Grimes, Mary, Vol 1C, No 9273, (12 Jul 1829), also No 58 in Vol 13 (19 Jul 1829), NSW Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, Sydney
- [S320] Marriage Certificate, George Gardner and Mary Grimes, 14 February 1846, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW. Vol 77 No 302.
- [S1253] Death Certificate, George Gardner, Registry of Births Deaths and Marriages, NSW, Vol 1890 No 4540.
- [S530] "RR: The Founders by Rod Warnock", June 2005, Rod Warnock (Kilaben Bay NSW), to Jim Fleming (Darlington NSW); Fleming Family History Archive, Sydney.